Monday, July 30, 2007

Stalking famous people


So I think I need to get some famous friends, and for that I need to find out where famous people tend to hang out. Not being a man of money or anything like that I will need to have some more original ideas. This might sound a little like fight club, when the guy starts going to all the self help meetings, but that's exactly what I am going to do. As we all know actors and famous people are a lot more likely to be influenced by drugs and alcohol. This is mostly due to the fact that they are at parties and have copious amounts of money that they can spend. So this week my aim is to sit in on a few AA meetings to see if there is anything happening there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pontiac Solstice Turbocharger
I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.